Watch a bootleg James Bond film from the 'Power/Rangers' short film creator (Updated)
UPDATED: MGM has since removed the video from YouTube.
ORIGINAL FILM: James Bond—the classic variety from the ’60s and ’70s, not the modern, darker kind—had a laundry list of flaws, but his most socially unacceptable tendencies were hallmarks of a less progressive time. So how does a womanizing, alcoholic spy, living far after his heyday, survive in today’s world?
Nick Offerman's ode to 'Highlander': 'The greatest film about becoming a man that I've ever seen'
In the new issue of Entertainment Weekly out today, we asked Nick Offerman, currently in theaters in the coming-of-age indie The Kings of Summer, to play movie critic and name a film he loves, a film he hates, and a film he can’t wait to see. Below, we present his full description of his beloved Highlander.
Favorite and least favorite James Bond movies: The EW Staff speaks!
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony