Can someone please give Jeffrey Donovan some ice? The Burn Notice star gets pretty roughed up — well, more like curb stomped — in this exclusive trailer for Shut Eye.
The new Hulu series dives into a Romani crime syndicate that runs Los Angeles’ psychic storefronts. Donovan plays Charlie Haverford, a former magician who manages several of the stores for his bosses until a blow causes him to start having visions. Hopefully his injury won’t cause him to anger his employers, because the trailer makes it clear they aren’t to be messed with.
What the heck is a shut eye? You’ll find out in this new teaser for the Hulu original series of the same name.
Diving into the underworld of psychic storefronts in Los Angeles, the Shut Eye footage offers a simple definition: “It’s a magician that starts believing his own tricks.” That is, in essence, the plot of the show.
Jeffrey Donovan has been tapped to star in Hulu’s original series Shut Eye, which delves into the underground world of Los Angeles’ storefront psychics and the organizaed crime syndicate that runs them, the streaming service announced Friday.
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst addresses this week's panic attack
- Twitter rallies behind 'Mockingbird' writer after feminist cover backlash
- Stephen Colbert gives Newt Gingrich ‘the talk’ after Megyn Kelly interview
- Megyn Kelly to co-host 'Live' with Kelly Ripa the morning after election
- Hillary Clinton addresses Death Row Records wardrobe meme
- 'HTGAWM' star on Michaela's 'fractured' relationship with mom
- Gordon Ramsay rails against the five worst Halloween treats
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers