“You don’t look like a person that has an eating disorder. You’re beautiful and you’re happy. And you’re tan.”
This is what a mother (Illeana Douglas) says to her daughter in the exclusive trailer for The Skinny, a web series created by and starring comedian Jessie Kahnweiler as a seemingly carefree aspiring YouTube star struggling through life — and with bulimia. As her mom discovers, you can’t judge a book by its cover.
- Johnny Simmons plays through a messy affair in 'Dreamland' trailer
- J.K. Rowling reveals Seahawks support
- 'Gilmore Girls' stars guess their characters' presidential picks
- 'Bones' final season details, premiere date revealed
- 'Final Fantasy XV' beautifully teases an 'Omen' of chaos Noctis
- Mariah Carey and fiance James Packer have split
- Gerard Butler set for threequel 'Angel Has Fallen'