As a mother of two young kids, I’ve seen my share of “family friendly” productions— everything from the super-hyped Broadway musicals to the teeny shoestring-budget originals. And if I’m being honest, sometimes I’m cringing, reminding myself that whatever is seen is just a painfully gateway drug to instill in my daughters a lifelong love of superior theater. Other times, I find myself having a ball right next to my kids, even though I’m far (well, far-ish) from the target audience.
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big