Vice is made visual in Vyleta’s sprawling, ambitious novel, a Dickensian tale tinged with fantasy and set roughly a century ago. In his imaginary England, heated emotions—anger, excitement, or even lust—cause plumes of sooty vapor to waft from the offending body.
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry