You’ve read about this year’s EWwy nominees, seen them in action (both on the TV and in EW’s own nominee reels), and now we have one last thing to help you decide how to cast your vote: campaign posters for each nominee in the major acting categories.
For Sons of Anarchy fans, Marilyn Manson’s Ron Tully will always be remembered as both the guy who misses his dogs, and more importantly, the man who killed the beloved Juice. But for Sons executive producer Paris Barclay, he will be remembered as the biggest surprise of the final season.
In an exclusive look at one of the season-seven DVD featurettes, Barclay and Manson discuss Manson’s time on the show. Warning: Graphic content ahead.
Sons of Anarchy’s final season rode off into the sunset—or at least into the grill of a semi—in December. But fans can continue to get their SAMCRO fix in The Prospect, a new iOS game that puts players in the cut of a fresh recruit. While the 10-episode interactive series features a cameo from fan-favorite psycho Tig Trager, the game finds armchair outlaws unraveling the twisted tale of a previously unknown charter and its newest member.
With just the first episode currently available, it’s too early to tell if the The Prospect will earn its patch or meet Mr. Mayhem. But based on our recent conversation with Kurt Sutter—who oversaw the game’s general creative direction—it sounds like fans could be gripping their iPhones tighter than a Harley’s handle bars.
Drea de Matteo has landed a guest-starring role on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., EW has confirmed.
A lot of people died on the recently-finale’d Sons of Anarchy. Perhaps not as many as on other popular cable dramas, but for a show that didn’t have “Dead” (or “Thrones”) (or “Abbey”) (just kidding) in its name, there was an incredibly high likelihood that a given character would at some point wind up without life.
Sons of Anarchy might be over, but SAMCRO lives on.
Showrunner Kurt Sutter tweeted out the first trailer for Sons of Anarchy: The Prospect, a first-person mobile game from Orpheus Interactive and Silverback Games that’s based on the FX series.
Prospect reportedly tells a wholly original story, in which the player is a prospect working towards a spot in the club. Check out the first footage:
Caution: spoilers ahead! For, well, everything.
Looking through screen-grabs from Sons of Anarchy’s series finale to update our gallery of the series’ 50 most shocking moments, certain shots got us misty on sight. If you’re a fan, can you make it through these pics without welling up? Go ahead. Try.
Spoiler alert: Following Sons of Anarchy’s Dec. 9 series finale, creator Kurt Sutter and star Charlie Hunnam spoke about Jax’s fate on Anarchy Afterword. Here are the highlights:
Sons of Anarchy
Sons of Anarchyrode out on top: Tuesday’s seventh season and series finale was seen by 6.4 million viewers – an all-time record for the show, just barely edging out the seventh season premiere.
Among adults 18-49, the 113-minute episode had a big 3.3 rating. That nearly tied CBS’ top-rated annual presentation of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (somehow we suspect the SAMCRO guys would be amused by that).
- Vince Vaughn joins Andrew Garfield in Mel Gibson's next movie
- Meek Mill explains why he's 'scared to be political'
- The Pope forces New York Film Festival to postpone 'The Walk' premiere
- Ron Howard, Tyler Perry to be recognized with DGA Honors
- Will metal detectors keep our movie theaters safe?
- Matthew Fox is a post-apocalyptic DJ in 'Extinction' trailer – exclusive
- 'Hollywood Teen Medium' is an actual new TV show
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!