There’s serious movement on that Sons of Anarchy spin-off.
Twentieth Century Fox has announced plans to open a theme park and resort in Dubai. It will be the second 20th Century Fox World theme park and the first Fox-branded resort.
The theme park will include attractions based on films like Titanic, Planet of the Apes, Ice Age, and Aliens and TV shows including The Simpsons and Sons of Anarchy.
You’ve read about this year’s EWwy nominees, seen them in action (both on the TV and in EW’s own nominee reels), and now we have one last thing to help you decide how to cast your vote: campaign posters for each nominee in the major acting categories.
For Sons of Anarchy fans, Marilyn Manson’s Ron Tully will always be remembered as both the guy who misses his dogs, and more importantly, the man who killed the beloved Juice. But for Sons executive producer Paris Barclay, he will be remembered as the biggest surprise of the final season.
In an exclusive look at one of the season-seven DVD featurettes, Barclay and Manson discuss Manson’s time on the show. Warning: Graphic content ahead.
Sons of Anarchy’s final season rode off into the sunset—or at least into the grill of a semi—in December. But fans can continue to get their SAMCRO fix in The Prospect, a new iOS game that puts players in the cut of a fresh recruit. While the 10-episode interactive series features a cameo from fan-favorite psycho Tig Trager, the game finds armchair outlaws unraveling the twisted tale of a previously unknown charter and its newest member.
With just the first episode currently available, it’s too early to tell if the The Prospect will earn its patch or meet Mr. Mayhem. But based on our recent conversation with Kurt Sutter—who oversaw the game’s general creative direction—it sounds like fans could be gripping their iPhones tighter than a Harley’s handle bars.
Drea de Matteo has landed a guest-starring role on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., EW has confirmed.
A lot of people died on the recently-finale’d Sons of Anarchy. Perhaps not as many as on other popular cable dramas, but for a show that didn’t have “Dead” (or “Thrones”) (or “Abbey”) (just kidding) in its name, there was an incredibly high likelihood that a given character would at some point wind up without life.
Sons of Anarchy might be over, but SAMCRO lives on.
Showrunner Kurt Sutter tweeted out the first trailer for Sons of Anarchy: The Prospect, a first-person mobile game from Orpheus Interactive and Silverback Games that’s based on the FX series.
Prospect reportedly tells a wholly original story, in which the player is a prospect working towards a spot in the club. Check out the first footage:
Caution: spoilers ahead! For, well, everything.
Looking through screen-grabs from Sons of Anarchy’s series finale to update our gallery of the series’ 50 most shocking moments, certain shots got us misty on sight. If you’re a fan, can you make it through these pics without welling up? Go ahead. Try.
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels