The long-awaited Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer is finally swinging into view.
In a short preview posted to the film’s official Twitter account Wednesday, star Tom Holland — taking the reins of the iconic web-slinging hero from previous Peter Parkers Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire — slips into his first official Spider-Man costume ahead of an extended preview of the movie, which is set to air during Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday.
Tom Holland, a relative newcomer to Hollywood, has a monolithic task ahead of him as he prepares to front a cinematic reboot of the $4 billion Spider-Man franchise.
Over the summer, rumors started swirling that Zendaya’s top-secret Spider-Man: Homecoming character is actually Mary Jane Watson, Peter Parker’s famous redhead girlfriend (and eventual wife).
Our Spidey senses have been tingling. When we saw fans of the web-slinging hero sharing tweets like these about the image above…
Cameras began rolling on Spider-Man: Homecoming earlier this year, and now the actor playing Peter Parker says filming has come to an end.
Tom Holland posted a photo on Instagram Sunday to mark the last day on the web-slinger’s new movie, and it looks like he and the rest of the cast and the crew could use a hard-earned rest.
Tom Holland is really putting the “homecoming” in Spider-Man: Homecoming with his latest update from the Marvel movie’s set.
Production on the film has moved to Peter Parker’s hometown, and the actor playing him marked the occasion in a photo posted to Instagram on Tuesday.
“First night in queens and it feels like home already,” Holland captioned the snapshot, which shows him wearing Parker’s Spider-Man suit (minus the mask).
Tom Holland may play the titular webslinger in the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming, but apparently his spidey senses don’t protect him from pranks.
There are several Marvel movies in development right now. One of them, Avengers: Infinity War, promises to be the big one – the film that will bring together all the hints about Thanos and the Infinity Stones that have been so carefully laid across dozens of end-credits teasers and foreshadowing asides. Fans got a brief dispatch from that set when directors Joe and Anthony Russo posted a photo of actor Josh Brolin suited up in motion-capture gear to play Thanos.
Spider-Man: Homecoming star Tom Holland recently visited Egleston Children’s Hospital of Atlanta dressed as the web-slinger, and now there’s video of his meet-and-greet with patients and chat with Seacrest Studios about the Marvel movie.
- WATCH: Chinese 'Rogue One' trailer features 'spies, saboteurs, and assassins'
- 'Madiba' first look: See Laurence Fishburne as Nelson Mandela
- John Cena vows to crush 'SNL' cast (except one member)
- Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone got ceremonial imprints at Chinese Theatre
- Tom Hardy is getting a Leonardo DiCaprio-designed tattoo after losing a bet
- Ricki Lake shares adorable throwback 'Hairspray' photo with Divine
- Donald Trump taps former WWE boss Linda McMahon for cabinet position
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot