Jacob Tremblay took advantage of Wednesday’s holiday — May the 4th, of course — by sending a photo of himself and Shut In costar Naomi Watts to Star Wars: Episode IX director Colin Trevorrow along with the caption, “For your consideration…” via Twitter.
Colin Trevorrow is looking to keep the Star Wars franchise on film for his entry in the series, and he’s also hoping to shoot some of it far, far away.
Speaking at the “Power of Story: The Art of Film” panel at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival, the Jurassic World director said that he would shoot Star Wars: Episode IX on film, just as he did with Jurassic World.
For the target of a petition that demands he lose his job, Colin Trevorrow isn’t too worried.
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors