Another week, another troubled-gay-dads play.
That is perhaps unfair to Steve, which opened last night in a New Group production at the Signature Center. But it’s also unavoidable. Steve tracks the travails of a long-partnered gay couple, with a new (and unseen) young son, who run into relationship trouble. And it arrives nine days after Dada Woof Papa Hot, which explores much the same territory.
- The men of 'Law & Order: SVU' come together for sexual assault PSA
- Bill Hader, Nicole Byer target ‘the youth’ with voting PSA
- Malcolm Gladwell is Gucci Mane's 'favorite author'
- 5 scariest lines from Elena Ferrante's creepy children's book
- 'The Walking Dead': Sneak peek clip shows the Kingdom
- The Chainsmokers and Halsey drop steamy music video for 'Closer'
- #TrumpaNovel Trump-ifies your favorite books