It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Exclusive: Chris Colfer reads from 'The Land of Stories: Beyond Kingdoms'
- Billy Joel sets new record with Madison Square Garden shows
- 'Walking Dead' season 6: First Look photos of Daryl, Glenn, and Maggie
- Beach House details dreamy new single 'Sparks'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer': Watch Netflix's first full trailer
- 'Terminator Genisys': The franchise timeline, explained
- Jimmy Kimmel gives the world's ugliest dog a makeover