It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Why Tidal's success (or failure) doesn't matter
- Celebrities express their support for Bruce Jenner
- Harry Styles will leave One Direction next, says Lance Bass
- Lena Dunham discusses sexual assault in powerful speech on feminism
- Kim Kardashian writes essay about her Armenian pilgrimage for TIME
- Entertainment Geekly: How pro-franchise optimism is changing Hollywood's approach to sequels
- Chris Pratt talks Nick Offerman, Anna Faris, Star-Lord in Reddit AMA