It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Julia and Barbie hash out their relationship in exclusive 'Under the Dome' clip
- Dierks Bentley premieres official live video for 'Riser'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 2': Katniss and Effie in new photo
- First look: 'Doctor Who' star Peter Capaldi teases season 9
- Q & Play: Actor-Singer MAX chats Brian Wilson movie plus touring with Fall Out Boy and Wiz Khalifa over Mario Kart
- 'Batman v Superman' leads 2015 Comic-Con Preview: See new EW cover
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': See six pages from the Necronomicon (EW exclusive)