It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 5 revelations from the Carrie Fisher Q&A at Star Wars Celebration
- The 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Furious 7' tops $1B at global box office
- Lucas Till back as Havok in next 'X-Men'
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- MTV Movie Awards 2015: 12 highs and lows
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More