It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- The loose ends 'Mad Men' creator wanted to tie up
- George R.R. Martin skipping 'Game of Thrones' season 6 episode
- Don't watch this exclusive clip from 'The Nightmare' before you go to sleep!
- Drake got name-dropped during the National Spelling Bee
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is now on the market
- She's back! First look at the return of Genie Francis to 'General Hospital'
- Watch the new trailer for 'Hot Girls Wanted,' Netflix doc about amateur porn
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- A Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!