It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- See Candis Cayne on 'Young and the Restless' (and the famous friend she brought along)
- 'Rosewood' books guest star Joy Bryant
- James Bay looks back on his stellar debut year
- 'Star Wars'-themed movie theater set to open
- Holland Taylor opens up about relationship with younger woman
- J.J. Abrams on the making of the #Force4Ham sequence