It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Aaron Berg to write 'G.I. Joe 3' script
- 'Maniac Cop' star Robert Z'Dar dies at age 64
- Fox announces new reality show 'Bullseye' hosted by Kellan Lutz
- Oscar winner Patricia Arquette is writing a memoir
- 'Game of Thrones': Lena Headey teases Cersei's big season
- Michael Keaton's 'SNL' promos: 'I'm Batman'
- Funny or Die's Dips: EW ranks the 10 best (and 5 worst) 1.5 second videos