It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Colin Farrell has 45 days to fall in love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- T.J. Miller reviews Super Bowl ads in Shock Top video
- 'Minority Report' screenwriter Scott Frank talks writing his first novel 'Shaker'
- Veronica Fish joins 'Archie' as regular series artist
- 'Monsters, Inc.,' 'Big Hero 6' screenwriter Daniel Gerson dies at 49
- Christina Aguilera joins Hayden Panettiere for 'Lady Marmalade'
- This Week in TV: 'Vinyl,' 'The Walking Dead,' and more