It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- 'Agents of SHIELD' sneak peek: The original team reunites
- Nate Ruess debuts new solo track and plots tour dates
- Reese Witherspoon & Sofía Vergara lip sync to Miley & Taylor
- 'Good Wife' role for Kalinda on season 6 finale: 'Yes. We will see her.'
- Salman Rushdie slams detractors of PEN's 'Charlie Hebdo' tribute
- 'Game of Phones' episode 3: Margaery charms Tommen and trolls Cersei