It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996