It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Ryan Reynolds gives his honest rating for 'Green Lantern'
- Hear Death Cab for Cutie and Kanye West's unofficial mash-up album
- 'Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal' director says he wishes his parody wasn't so relevant
- Gwen Stefani expresses mixed emotions on bubbly 'Make Me Like You'
- Taylor warned Kanye against 'strong misogynistic message' in 'Famous'
- See Bob Odenkirk try to explain 'Better Call Saul' in 60 seconds
- 'Scandal' actor Tony Goldwyn thinks Fitz should get on Tinder