It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- London bus explosion for movie stunt alarms residents
- Vanessa Hudgens shares heartfelt message about her late father
- Jennifer Jason Leigh was horrified over smashed 'Hateful Eight' guitar
- Dan Hicks, Hot Licks frontman, dies at 74
- Hear Missy Elliott's new song, ‘Pep Rally’
- Liza Weil confirms she’s returning for 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Johnny Depp says he ‘tortured’ Leonardo DiCaprio on 'Gilbert Grape' set