It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- 'Hugo' author Brian Selznick on 'The Marvels,' his most personal story yet
- Max Greenfield reveals the greatest compliment he received from Lady Gaga
- Pete Davidson explains how he got an 'SNL' audition
- 25 things we can't believe about 1990
- 'Finding Carter' season 2 is basically How to Get Away With Being a Teenager
- See the new trailer for 'The Good Dinosaur'
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' writer teases Shaq's upcoming guest appearance