It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Donny Deutsch breaks down what's wrong with selfies for new USA series
- Meryl Streep says gender inequality in film criticism is ‘infuriating’
- Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles preview 'Supernatural' season 11
- Christina Aguilera is returning to 'The Voice'
- Heart frontwoman Ann Wilson shares the soundtrack to her life
- Legends of Gaming digital trailer puts Toby Turner in control -- exclusive
- First look: Ed Helms sings karaoke with The Muppets