It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Samantha Bee's 5 best 'Daily Show' moments
- Pixies preview new music in video teaser
- Hugh Jackman reveals he's been treated again for skin cancer
- Syfy renews 'The Magicians' for season 2
- 'Quantico' exclusive first look: Meet the three new NATs
- 'RHOBH' exclusive: See Erika Jayne perform at a gay club for the ladies
- Taraji P. Henson blames 'a lot of drinks' on Coldplay-Maroon 5 mix-up