It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Avril Lavigne is 'excited for life after' Lyme disease
- Puff Daddy and Pharrell Williams' collab is a win for Bad Boy Records
- Tatiana Maslany leads a cult in new music video
- Watch the first trailer for the documentary 'I Am Chris Farley'
- Rocky Carroll on Roc's 1991 same-sex wedding: 'Television is always ahead of the curve'
- The Game pleads not guilty to hitting off-duty police officer
- Donald Trump's 10 most offensive comments of all time
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!