It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Cynthia Lennon dies at 75
- Holly Taylor of 'The Americans' talks Paige while playing 'Super Smash Bros.'
- 'Happy Endings' creator David Caspe explains April Fools' countdown clock
- 'The View' eyes Monica Lewinsky as a guest co-host
- Lucy Lawless says the magic of 'Salem' is nothing like 'Harry Potter'
- See how Broadway's screwball hit 'On the Twentieth Century' brought sets and costumes to life
- 'Daily Show': Aasif Mandvi on Trevor Noah