It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- See the first photo of Johnny Depp in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5'
- Go behind the scenes of 'Guitar Hero Live'
- Nintendo releasing 'Splatoon' Wii U bundle
- De La Soul drops throwback
- Rihanna shares spacey pot tribute 'James Joint'
- Ewan McGregor as Lumiere in 'Beauty'
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' to tackle Bill Cosby controversy this season
- ACM Awards 2015: We grade 19 full performances
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- Reese & Sofia, Michael B. Jordan, Rebecca & Jerry and More!