It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- 'Beauty and the Beast' photos reveal Cogsworth, Lumière, and the Prince
- 'Luke Cage' clip: Marvel's Harlem hero doesn't sweat bullets
- Kanye West's 'Famous' is now an art exhibit
- Justin Moore tells off unruly fan at Chicago concert
- 14 movies to watch on Netflix before they expire
- Donald Trump's Dwyane Wade tweet slammed
- 'The Dark Knight' video essay explores Heath Ledger's Joker