It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- New Costa Rican frog species looks like Kermit the Frog
- One Direction's Louis Tomlinson is starting his own record label
- Jack White plays first surprise acoustic set in Alaska
- Lena Dunham fantasizes about making a 'Girls' movie years from now
- Robert Herjavec's 'DWTS' dish: T-bird now, Tango later
- Kanye West, Tim McGraw to perform at the Time 100 gala
- Cannes Film Festival announces this year's jury
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!