It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Jimmy Fallon responds to criticism that he's too soft on his late-night guests
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Selena Gomez with a man in a Taylor Swift costume
- Demi Lovato and Michelle Rodriguez face off in new 'Confident' music video
- Neil Young announces new live album culled from 1988 concerts
- New York Comic-Con reacts to 'Containment' pilot
- The best #TGIT Twitter reactions
- 4 stars share their favorite musical moments