It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Prius hosts 'The Wire' reunion in Super Bowl commercial
- Super Bowl 50: Celebrities react to Lady Gaga's national anthem
- Super Bowl 50: Ant-Man and Hulk battle over a can of Coca-Cola in new ad
- 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer invades Super Bowl Sunday
- Steve Harvey mocks own Miss Universe gaffe for T-Mobile
- Good Wife final season announced by CBS
- Steven Tyler meets his singing Skittles portrait in Super Bowl commercial