It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- A brief history of sharks in pop culture
- 'The Last Witch Hunter' exclusive: Vin Diesel plays immortal warrior in new D&D inspired fantasy
- Essence Festival 2015: Watch the livestream here
- Bree Newsome on the moment she removed the Confederate flag
- Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy in 'Victor Frankenstein': EW exclusive First Look
- How well do you know 'Back to the Future'?
- Harry Styles interview about One Direction tour, Zayn Malik