It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Casting Net: Stanley Tucci rounds out cast of Disney's live-action 'Beauty and the Beast'
- From 'Time': Amy Schumer takes a dive on the red carpet before Kanye and Kim Kardashian
- Ben Affleck writes on 'Roots' controversy
- Kylie Jenner wants teens to stop sucking on shot glasses
- 'Daredevil' renewed for season 2; new showrunners named
- Jay Leno as David Letterman guest? Invitation reportedly has been made
- 'Scream': MTV's new trailer messes with your head
- ACM Awards 2015: We grade 19 full performances
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- Reese & Sofia, Michael B. Jordan, Rebecca & Jerry and More!