It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Ben Carson launches 2016 campaign with Eminem cover
- First Look: Michael Kenneth Williams talks 'The Spoils Before Dying'
- Kiera Cass talks latest YA novel, 'The Heir'
- 'The Price Is Right' awards treadmill to contestant in wheelchair
- Louis C.K. to write, direct, and star in 'I'm a Cop'
- Martin Freeman in 'Captain America 3'
- Josh Charles joins 'Masters of Sex'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!