It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Damon Lindelof admits hiding Khan's identity in 'Star Trek Into Darkness' 'was a mistake'
- The 'Great British Baking Show' team tries (again) to make American TV nicer
- 'Star Wars Rebels' will return for a third season
- Even J.J. Abrams has a favorite 'Star Wars' character
- J.J. Abrams describes how Adam Driver is like his 'Force Awakens' character
- Vin Diesel honors Paul Walker on two-year anniversary of his death
- All the books Obama bought at independent bookstores on Small Business Saturday