It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- 'Daredevil' in the details: A Geekly volley over some of the series' finer points
- Watch Future's new video for 'Where I Came From'
- Vampire Weekend's Chris Baio announces solo album
- Diplo and Gucci Mane announce joint project (but it's confusing)
- 'Game of Thrones': Hannah Murray tells 'Time' about her 'baby,' Castle Black
- 'Furious 7' meets Pixar's 'Cars' in new trailer mashup
- 'Mad Men': What happens when long-lost characters return
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!