It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- See Olivia Munn best Ryan Reynolds in a sword match on Instagram
- Here's the new 'Captain America: Civil War' Super Bowl trailer
- Super Bowl 50: Michelle Obama is excited to see Beyoncé
- Affleck, Eisenberg reprise 'Batman v Superman' roles for Turkish Airlines
- Rihanna’s ‘Anti’ hits No. 1 on the Billboard 200
- See Ronda Rousey join Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen's Bud Light Party
- Where to watch Super Bowl 50