It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Showtime to air Martin Lawrence's first stand-up special in 14 years
- Jeff Nichols' 'Loving' to open Austin Film Festival
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt directed a short film featuring Edward Snowden
- 'Hamilton' documentary to premiere at New York Film Festival
- WATCH: 'The Skyjacker's Tale' trailer details terror in the sky
- VMAs name Song of the Summer nominees
- The Old Guard: First look at Greg Rucka/Leandro Fernandez comic