It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- 'Star Wars' actor John Boyega lands first major theater role
- Woody Allen first saw Miley Cyrus in 'Hannah Montana'
- Seth Rogen on 'Superbad': Some jokes were 'blatantly homophobic'
- Prince looked into drug addiction treatment ahead of death: report
- Why Olivia Munn chose Psylocke over 'Deadpool'
- Watch Tegan & Sara's new 'U-Turn' music video
- Adam Gidwitz's 'The Inquisitor's Tale': Cover reveal and excerpt