It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Gabby Douglas will miss VMAs after hospital stay
- Nev Schulman, pregnant fiancée Laura Perlongo hit VMAs 2016
- VMAs winners list 2016
- RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars recreate famous VMAs moments
- Here's what Beyoncé wore to the VMAs
- 'Westworld' trailer: HBO releases intense new footage
- Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200