It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- 'Fast & Furious' director Justin Lin to helm 'Hot Wheels' film
- 'Italian Job' TV series in the works at NBC
- 'NCIS' cast, Michael Weatherly mourn late producer Gary Glasberg
- Lin-Manuel Miranda will appear at 'Mary Poppins' screening
- Agnes Nixon, creator of 'All My Children, dies at 88
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' season 9 trailer teases plenty of shade
- 'John Wick: Chapter 2' photo: The hitman's new dog is still by his side