It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Marg Helgenberger teases 'CSI' finale with behind-the-scenes reunion photos
- Jimi Hendrix doc to hit Showtime next month
- The Game tries to find love in trailer for 'She's Got Game' — exclusive
- Mindy Kaling says networks want more boy-man success stories
- 11 stunning behind-the-scenes photos from Lollapalooza
- How the 'Paper Towns' casting team found their young Margo
- 'Transparent star': Maura not the central character in season 2