It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- Patton Oswalt and Paul Rudd's 'Nerdland' finds a distributor
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': First survivor speaks out
- 'The Blacklist': Why that death had to happen
- Preview ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ remake in weekly ‘Midnight Steamings’
- Green Day blasts Donald Trump with 'American Idiot' anthem
- WATCH: Detective Cornell, Eric in 'Secrets and Lies' exclusive
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Justin Chambers on Alex's new move