It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- 10 under-the-radar songs from emerging artists to hear now
- Team USA flag bearer's jacket will glow at Olympics Opening Ceremony
- 'Suicide Squad': Jared Leto on perfecting the Joker's iconic laugh
- Adrianne Palicki to star in Seth MacFarlane's space show
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'The Flash,' 'Once Upon a Time' and more
- Netflix's 'The Get Down' soundtrack sets release date
- 'Boy Meets World' cast reunites on 'Girl Meets World' set