It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- iZombie's Liv Moore gets a kick-ass action figure
- Hollywood's road to marriage equality
- 'Teen Wolf': See Tyler Posey talk season 5 while playing Mario Kart
- This is what Obama is listening to right now
- Watch the 'Rick and Morty' season 2 trailer
- 'Suits' renewed for season 6
- See the full 'Uncharted 4' behind-closed-doors E3 demo
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!