It’s been 13 years since Björk laid an egg at the Academy Awards. And if the Oscars’, Emmys’, and Golden Globes’ red carpets are the Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Gowns, that’s nearly 40 nights of jewel-toned, fish-tailed, corporate-sponsored parade floats accessorized with borrowed diamonds and phonetically spelled designer names for E!’s Mani Cam (”MOH-neek Luh-HOO-lee-ay”).
- All of Beyoncé's 'Lemonade' tracks hit the Hot 100
- Ilana Glazer, Kate McKinnon, Jillian Bell set for 'Rock That Body'
- Watch the trailer for Civil War comedy 'Men Go to Battle'
- 'Saved by the Bell' reunion hits Tiffani Thiessen's cooking show
- 'Game of Thrones' EW podcast for 'Home' is live
- 'Lizzie Maguire,' 'Hannah Montana,' 'That's So Raven' returning to TV
- 11 excellent new books to read in May
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour