Music to read by: EW's The Bell Jar playlist
The best books, like Sylvia Plath’s 1963 depression chronicle The Bell Jar, are totally immersive, submerging you in an unfamiliar world until it starts to feel like home. To take this engagement to the next level, EW will be creating playlists to read along with, matched to different books. Below, your reading companion for Plath’s classic, The Bell Jar.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony