Taxi, the latest film from Iranian director Jafar Panahi, has won the Golden Bear for best film at this year’s Berlin International Film Festival.
Shot in secret, Taxi—which stars Panahi as a taxi driver in Tehran—is the third film to be smuggled out of Iran by the director, after that nation’s government imposed a 20-year ban from filmmaking upon him in December 2010.
- Tomi Lahren comments on intense 'Daily Show' interview
- See an exclusive first look at the 'Phantasm' sphere ornament
- Emma Watson unveils the dark side of social media in 'The Circle'
- Kelsea Ballerini reacts to Grammy nom
- See the cover for 'The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo'
- Meet the Grammys' 2017 Best New Artist nominees
- 'New Girl': Megan Fox returns in exclusive photos of Christmas episode
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans