Rod Daniel, the filmmaker who directed a young Michael J. Fox in the 1985 fantasy-comedy Teen Wolf, died April 16 in Riverside, Illinois, at age 73. His passing was announced in a death notice in the Chicago Tribune.
Because season 5 of Teen Wolf has been incredibly grim — and because Monday’s episode, in particular, broke our hearts into one million pieces — we decided to resurface a story from our Summer TV preview issue which never made its way online, so that we may remember happier times. Times when we learned that Tyler Posey hits on Dylan O’Brien more than anyone else on set.
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake