Rod Daniel, the filmmaker who directed a young Michael J. Fox in the 1985 fantasy-comedy Teen Wolf, died April 16 in Riverside, Illinois, at age 73. His passing was announced in a death notice in the Chicago Tribune.
Because season 5 of Teen Wolf has been incredibly grim — and because Monday’s episode, in particular, broke our hearts into one million pieces — we decided to resurface a story from our Summer TV preview issue which never made its way online, so that we may remember happier times. Times when we learned that Tyler Posey hits on Dylan O’Brien more than anyone else on set.
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor