On Saturday’s season 2 finale of Outlander, Richard Rankin will make his debut as Roger Wakefield, the love interest for Claire and Jamie’s daughter Brianna Randall (Sophie Skelton). Brianna and Roger’s arrival in the story has been much anticipated — we’ve seen young Roger here and there throughout the series thus far — and Outlander fans are likely to find a new obsession in Rankin.
- Here are the 14 best pop culture GIFs of 2016
- Kanye West's 'Famous' video gets recreated by Instagram's most popular dogs
- 'This Is Us': Sterling K. Brown previews tonight’s Christmas episode
- '12 Deadly Days' trailer promises mayhem under mistletoe
- Nat Geo's 'Mars' pulls off the tricky art of the pre-enactment
- 'Bingeworthy' hosts get honest about 'Fuller House'
- 'Homeland' casts 'Medium' star as alt-right media personality
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans