Laure’s emotional, resonant debut is billed mostly as a love story. After 17-year-old Lucille’s father lands in the hospital following a nervous breakdown, her mother leaves for a two-week “vacation” that stretches on and on. She forgets to contact Lucille or her younger sister, Wren, even once. As Lucille struggles to keep things together, she ends up falling in hungry, all-encompassing love with her best friend’s twin brother.
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair