Laure’s emotional, resonant debut is billed mostly as a love story. After 17-year-old Lucille’s father lands in the hospital following a nervous breakdown, her mother leaves for a two-week “vacation” that stretches on and on. She forgets to contact Lucille or her younger sister, Wren, even once. As Lucille struggles to keep things together, she ends up falling in hungry, all-encompassing love with her best friend’s twin brother.
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?