While it’s normal to romanticize the past from time to time (nostalgia is essentially a commerical industry these days), Chrisman and her husband, Gabriel, have taken their love of the Victorian era to heights as tall as an antique bicycle. After purchasing a house built in the late 1880s, the couple have replaced most modern conveniences with late-19th-century counterparts. They wear period dress, use an icebox in lieu of a refrigerator, and eschew lightbulbs for oil lamps.
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun says don't blame Daryl for Glenn's death
- Kate Beckinsale opens up about her phallic fruit hobby
- 'Survivor': Figgy says her relationship with Taylor is over
- Meet 'Moonlight' star Ashton Sanders
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'