To make a successful video, the show must always go on – even after security shows up.
YouTube star Todrick Hall is taking his viral-video expertise to MTV with his series, Todrick. Each week, he and his team will hustle to create an all-out production, complete with new hair, makeup, choreography, and music. With little time to spare, the show must go on – no matter what craziness comes their way.
EW caught up with Hall before the premiere to chat all about Todrick, the special guests (including Joseph Gordon-Levitt!), and the behind-the-scenes wildness that helped Hall land his very own show.
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big