Writer Nick Jones–currently enjoying a staff position for Netflix’s Orange Is the New Black–is one of the theater’s more original young voices; in fact, his delectable hard-rock puppet musical Jollyship the Whiz Bang from 2008 has been long overdue for a comeback in a larger production for some time. (Listen up, ye of the theater moneybags.) And Jones’ new effort features rising star Anna Camp, who has brightened up everything from The Good Wife to the acapella comedy Pitch Perfect (where she owns the immortal line, “Aca-scuse me?”).
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator breaks down episode 100's big surprises
- 'Suicide Squad' Honest Trailer takes aim at the 'worst heroes ever'
- Joe Biden clarifies 2020 presidential bid comments
- 'This Is Us': Chris Sullivan on that Toby cliffhanger in the winter finale
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans