Survivors hoping to fight their way through the latest game set in the world of The Walking Dead will have a little help from one of the AMC drama’s most beloved characters.
Next Games has announced that its mobile title The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land will feature Daryl Dixon as a sort of guide for players. With voiceover by Norman Reedus, Daryl will be there for players as they start their adventures, while helping to train them in the ways of walker fighting and apolcaypse surviving.
The first images and gameplay details for The Walking Dead: No Man's Land mobile game are here -- exclusive
When asked about his team’s creative collaboration with AMC on a new The Walking Dead video game, developer Next Games’ Kalle Kaivola chuckles before saying, “They’ve asked us to put in even more blood.” Sounds about right.
But like the gore-soaked series it’s based on, the upcoming free-to-play mobile game The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land is as much about the survivors as it is their ability to turn walker skulls into pulpy stew.
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry