Amid growing political tensions following the rise of a presidential administration whose members have supported anti-LGBT policies in the past, ABC has premiered the new trailer for its upcoming limited series When We Rise, which highlights the history of the gay rights movement across several decades of history.
LGBT rights mini-series When We Rise has added another batch of guest stars to its roster, EW has confirmed.
Pauley Perrette (NCIS), T.R. Knight (Grey’s Anatomy), and Mary McCormack (The West Wing) have all signed on to the ABC project for undisclosed roles. Also set to appear are Rob Reiner (New Girl), Phylicia Rashad (The Cosby Show), Richard Schiff (House of Lies), Arliss Howard (True Blood), Henry Czerny (Revenge), and William Sadler (Hawaii Five-0).
Casting is coming together on ABC’s When We Rise, a miniseries event from Academy Award-winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black. EW has learned that Guy Pearce, Mary-Louise Parker, and Rachel Griffiths have all joined the project in leading roles.
- Spidey swings into action in first 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Debut New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Theme Song
- Nearly 8000 Starbucks stores are now 'Pokémon Go' Gyms and PokéStops
- Megan Mullally: 'There is a very good chance' for 'Will & Grace' reboot
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury makes plea for season 2
- 'Pitch' boss on Fox baseball drama's struggle and future
- Meghan Trainor cancels tour stops for vocal rest
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes