Hair is not the only relic from the era of bellbottoms and youth activism to be enjoying a revival on stage right now. The Wiz, the 1975 all-African American retelling of The Wizard of Oz that enjoyed a long Broadway run (and endured a notorious 1978 big-screen flop starring Diana Ross and Michael Jackson), is back. And thanks to director Thomas Kail’s ingenious staging and Andy Blankenbuehler’s lively choreography, it’s a technicolor celebration of the imagination that is utterly captivating and Wickedly fun.
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Westworld finale: 10 unanswered questions
- Westworld: Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big