McCullough’s book about Orville and Wilbur Wright isn’t as weighty as his Pulitzer Prize-winning doorstops—it’s his slimmest biography yet—but his research and storytelling remain engagingly detailed. How two unknowns successfully solved the puzzle of flight from their bicycle shop in Dayton, Ohio, while better-financed efforts crashed is one of the great American success stories.
- Lady Gaga changes lyrics to ‘Trayvon Angel’ at final Dive Bar Tour set
- Classic horror movies get the David S. Pumpkins treatment
- 'Bye Bye Birdie' starring Jennifer Lopez is NBC’s next live musical
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' stars on that surprising hookup
- Q-Tip announces final A Tribe Called Quest album
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan's brutal kill scene recreated with Legos
- JoJo honors Selena with 'Dreaming of You' cover in hometown